Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Saving Principal Ponosov

A teacher in middle Russia is prosecuted just because he cannot afford a real Microsoft Windows...

As much I dislike raising Bill Gates in reddit yet again, I do hope that we can generate enough awareness such that Mr. Gates will take some action...

Yes, piracy is not to be discouraged...but when you live in the mountain of Ural, living off $5 US per month, how can you afford a Windows Vista! Especially when MS has raised the price so much that most ordinary folks like me cannot afford it...

The MS PR has already said that it won't intervene! Are we going to sit back and let this happen?

I posted the BlueJ post on reddit and realized that once enough people agree with you, the giant would take action. So please, I beg you, please raise some awareness to the issue.

No comments: