Sunday, April 09, 2006

Busy week

I'm surprised that a lot of people actually read my blog and make comments to me personally. For those who've known me for a long period of time know that I really like to talk and send email. Just ask the people I served with in Galilee and they would tell you the bombardments of my long emails...

I doubt I will ever be so passionate about email writing though. I seriously wonder who still uses email for communication (not just notifying but actually communication a.k.a. a dialogue). Maybe I'm just spending too much time IM-ing and talking on the phone. Had I put some time into actual work I might just be actually productive!

The worst thing to hear though... of course.... is that I actually write better than I speak. (You know who you are.........) Haha, that's probably the worst thing that a canadian can hear, that after so many years of English education I still speak like a fob. Well... I wish I can speak like JFK but, those who know me know that I'm language-impaired... I'm better at typing language than speaking it. (That's why I choose to study CS)...

I'm in the process of finishing the AI of the Multi-player Chinese Checkers and the Man-vs-AI version should be out in 2 weeks. I will try to implement a Java Web Start so that those who are bored at work/school/whatever-you-do can play it. Of course, the best thing is to put it into client-server and run it multi-threadedly... and have it hosted online but I think it will be a long way to go. At least I have to finish my abc compiler optimization which I dropped for a week already!

For those who read my blog, I strongly encourage you to create your own blog... don't have to put your innermost thoughts... but at least put some thing that you want to share to your friends and improve your English in the meanwhile~

P.S. Ephesus coffee house is looming and for those old Galilee gang who read my blog.... I ask you to please, please, please drop me a line about some group games that we played before. We played tons but most of them I've forgotten already...

Isaac...

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Wow.. Isaac, you've finally updated your blog. I thought you orphaned it! As for games, might I suggest the intensely annoying yet highly addicting clapping game we played at our retreat last year? ;)

gelisam said...

I do use email for communication as opposed to notification, and I even prefer it to speech because this medium gives me more time to pick my ideas and my words carefully.